Friday, February 18, 2011

Dry days

It is embarrassingly long since I have written. Dry days. Busy days. Days of tunnel vision, working, organizing, doing homework, making meals, getting to bed, getting up again...Some brightness-es along the way: an inspiring dream in which a friend just went out and rented a shop for the two of us to run, to sell bright and beautiful things, and good books... In another dream we went shopping!
May I make a book recommendation? "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" has been quite a revelation, with plenty of insights, "aha!" moments, encouraging "oh yes, we do that" and sad "If only I'd known this sooner"... Lots to be gained.
I will try to write much more regularly - permission to alert me if I fail in this is hereby graciously granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment