Sunday, March 31, 2013

Trading words for seeds

How many radio-talks have you heard that really inspired you? - where you thought, "I really must follow this up!" This past week I took time to look up a business I'd heard about, "Reel Gardening". A young South African has developed a system of packaging seeds, so that you simply plant them: the package contains all the necessary nutrients and growing medium for the seed. The information on the site was in need of a proofreader's care, so I contacted the owner with a cheeky offer of words-for-seeds...and she accepted! In this "Year of the Tortoise" I'm in, nothing happens fast, so that is as far as we've got with the idea. Watch this space! - oh, and visit www.reelgardening.co.za.
I'm looking forward to some lettuce for my tortoise, so to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment