Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A kaleidoscope of serendipity


I am about to start job-sharing.
I am about to start job-sharing with one of my dearest friends.
I am about to start job-sharing with one of my dearest friends at a time when I need extra income.
I am about to start job-sharing with one of my dearest friends at a time when I need extra income and she needs a break from her job.


Each time I turn the kaleidoscope through which I view this piece of my life, a new, positive aspect appears.

I'm sure there will be times when I don't "enjoy" the job - invoicing, checking statements, and so on.
I'm sure there will be times when my friend and I misunderstand each other, or have conflicting needs.

I am also sure that God has provided this opportunity, and that THAT will sustain us both in the hard times, and energize us in the easier times, and bring peace (fruitful living) all round.





No comments:

Post a Comment